- Residential, deliveries are made via freight or Ground, unless otherwise specified from Customer Service.
- Items are delivered in a box or a pallet.
- Freight deliveries are made curbside and will be set on the property. It is the customer’s responsibility to bring the item inside the home, assemble if necessary and discard any excess packing materials.
- Please specify if this is a second home/vacation home, as a signature is most often required for delivery.
- Business delivery must be a receiver or a business with a loading dock.
- Items are delivered in a box or pallet.
- Signature is required for delivery.
Upon receiving your shipment, please do the following:
- If you notice the box is damaged, note the damage on the delivery receipt the driver gives you, sign and notify the driver of the damage.
- Inspect the product noting any damage on the delivery receipt.
- Contact us immediately via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed description of the damage.
- Please provide photos of all damage on the box, inside the box, and on the product itself.
- Keep the original packing materials. If the shipment is refused for damage, please state reason for the refusal on delivery receipt and notify us at email@example.com.
- As every piece is made to order, all sales are final.